Cleaning – Easy as you Like!
- This stylish and bin is designed particularly to maximize airflow for the scraps to dry out at a faster rate, keeping the unpleasant liquid from pooling up on the bottom of the compost bin
- This means less clean up, less bad smell, and eventually less flies around
- The bin also looks attractive enough making it a perfect in-house accessory
- Ideal canister for storing wastes like egg shells, vegetable scraps, and more
Large Capacity, yet Space Saving
Are you wanting to make compost but don’t have enough storage space? Worry not! We know that growing your own food is very important to your overall health that is why we have provided a great way for you to easily and quickly enhance your garden’s ability to grow healthy.
- Our compost pail does not occupy much space and easily fits on the counter, under the sink or in the pantry
- It is spacious enough to hold several week’s worth of organic waste
- Don’t worry if you don’t have enough space for a large pile, this compost bin provides you the right and convenient solution
- With Housewares Solutions compost bin in your kitchen, you don’t need a huge outdoor composter to reduce waste
Controls Odor Effectively
With double filtration system, it controls odor effectively. Our compost bin has being designed in such a way that the airtight cover and double carbon filters keep it spill proof and fight back against pungent odors.
Even if some of your leftovers are already a few days old, you will hardly notice that they are there.
Unlike plastic containers which averagely cost much less than stainless steel, but don’t hold up as long and don’t stand up to rough treatment as the rigid steel.
Our beautiful stainless steel odor-trapping and leak-proof compost bin is also long lasting and easily turns food scraps into valuable nutrients for your plants.
Keep Your Kitchen Fresh and Healthy
The carbon filters help you effectively absorb, neutralize and eliminate odor that could develop inside the bin. This compost bucket comes with 2 dual filters already installed with four extra filters that will last up to one year or even more.
We recommend you to change your filters every 2 to 3 months by removing the old filter and putting the fresh one that comes with it.