Replacement – Easy as you Like!
It is recommended you change the filter every 2 to 3 months for proper odor control. To replace an old filter, follow the below steps:
- Finger pinch to remove and insert a new filter
- To remove, simply grab close to the outside edge and begin to pull it out all the way around
- To insert new ones simply begin stuffing it in and work your way around the lid
- Use a finger to straighten out any part that did not go flat
- Filters contain charcoal, please do not rinse
Nature Friendly Charcoal Filters
The charcoal filters are made of quality activated charcoal to easily absorb and trap odor,
- Compatible with most stainless-steel compost pails, these filters are about 10 mm in thickness per piece. These refills can be cut into different shapes and sizes to fit your bin
- Made from activated carbon which ensures good absorption and filtration, and help hold down smell effectively
- These filters can be cut into different shapes
Traps Odor Effectively
Now you can collect kitchen waste for your compost pile without creating odors.
These activated charcoal carbon filters provide the best solution to trap odors from indoor food waste naturally and effectively so you can keep the compost pail in a handy place on your countertop.
Supplies Fresh Air to the Decaying Compost
Our odor absorbing activated charcoal filters provide extra peace of mind. Adequate ventilation is vital to the decomposition process.
That is why these filters have been designed in such a way that they are thick enough allow enough ventilation to supply fresh air to the decaying compost.