Choose your own brew or mixture of brews while you save money and save the environment at the same time.
“Arrived yesterday, fresh coffee today, Love it!”
For a cup-a-day drinker, a year’s worth of Carafe Cups costs more than $300. That’s why we’ve designed Our Reusable Coffee and Tea Filters to let coffee drinkers use their own coffee and tailor it to their taste.
• Great gift for the coffee enthusiast
• Can be used for coffee, tea and hot chocolate
• Simply adjust the strength of your coffee by using different blends or grinds
• You’ll save the most and limit trash with our reusable Carafe K Cups
• You can also use your own coffee and tailor it to your taste
No need to mess with clicks or hacks for Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 Brewers
• Our Reusable Carafe K Cups are compatible with 2.0 Models
Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
• You’re going to love our reusable Carafe K Cups
• If for any reason you don’t like them, you can ask for refund
Easy to use and clean
• Comprises between ease of use of Carafe K Cups, and benefits of a reusable option
• Our reusable Carafe pods are very reliable
• Designed to ensure that the DRM system on the machine read the cup and surpass the sensor
• Just fill and place it in your machine, then brew normally
Click “Add to Cart” and start enjoying your coffee the way you like today
Aaron W. – Amazon Review –
What’s not to like about brewing your favorite coffee cheaper than k-cups? The price is right and they work great. These bypass the DRM and open the full settings menu on my 2.0 brewer. This allows many more options for brewing such as settings for travel mugs, and 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 oz brews. I use a toothpick to dig out the grounds, dump them in the trash, then rinse in the sink to remove the remaining bits. I use two of these in the morning for a 14oz travel mug setting the brewer to 8oz. The size seems about right for a standard 6oz cup of coffee. Any more and I feel it’s watered down.